This custom figure of Master Chief (John-117) in his Mk.VI MJOLNIR armor variant was made by the customizer ZiZi.
For more info on the character see Master Chief.
This figure is a modification of the standard Mk.IV armored SPARTAN-II. The modifications are as follows:
- Re-sculpted head made from the halo wars spartan cap and the Base flame marine head with additional details made from Plasticard bits and epoxy putty.
- Magnet attached to his back and metal nail inserted into his Assault rifle for magnetic mounting of weapon when not in-use.
- Slightly re-sculpted chest (pectoral armor) to mimic the look of the Mk. VI armor.
- ZiZi has made an extra Mk. IV body to swap out the arms and legs.
- It has swappable armor variants and is accompanied by a display base modeled after a Statue of Master Chief
- This custom is primed and painted
using modelling acrylics (GSI Creos, Tamiya, and Citadel)and clear-coated with Pledge Wipe and Shine acrylic floor sealant.
END OF ARTICLE